Should have, could have… subscribing to cyber insurance after a cyber crime has negatively impacted your business is a little too late.
At Black Bottle Security, we just don’t consult and assess, we implement security protocol and measures that help businesses to become compliant and stay cyber-secure. Just like a padlock can be shimmed or cut, so can your IT infrastructure. Don’t settle for “good enough cybersecurity.”
We want you to focus on growing your business.
Cybersecurity Compliance Experts that Got Your Back.
When you engage Black Bottle Security as your compliance experts, we will help you to meet industry compliance regulations, stay safe against cyber threats, and optimize operational efficiencies.
We offer $250,000 in cybersecurity insurance. A little piece of mind can go along way.
Did you know that the average breach response = $148 per record?
We can help.
- We offer cybersecurity insurance with every level of our services.
- We designed this offering with the SMEs in mind so that you have the confidence that your data is secure with cyber insurance coverage.
- Whether you are a manufacturer seeking the NIST DFARS 800-171 compliance or businesses with other compliance requirements like GDPR, the insurance will be included!
Give us a call today.
- Coverage territory is worldwide.
- Claim reporting requirement — within 60 days upon becoming aware of a suspected or actual breach.
- Ineligible businesses are those that process greater than 6mm payment card transactions annually with a card brand or a business that has experienced a breach of payment card data, or deems Level 1 by a card brand.
- Some limits apply including ransomware, telecommunications threats, social engineering fraud, and e-theft coverage.
"As a 100-year old traditional manufacturing business, we just never thought to cybersecurity train our employees. One breach resulted in more than 200k in data recovery and mitigation."
– Chief Technical Officer
"Protecting your privacy of both employees and our clients is our first priority. We are part of Black Bottle Security's continuous employee cybersecurity program that includes cyber insurance."
– Chief Operating Officer
"Never say never. We never thought that our family-owned business would fall prey to a phishing scheme. We didn't have specialized coverage, now we do. We know that these online attacks are only intensifying."
– Business Owner
If you are simply looking for a differentiator in Cybersecurity Employee Training or any Cybersecurity Compliance program, with a minimum of 10 employees, the cyber insurance coverage is included.