Virtual Data Protection Officer
Let us serve as your Virtual Data Protection Officer, as GDPR is not a one-time compliance.
Does your business really need to have a full-time Data Protection Officer on staff?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) mandates that certain businesses either employ or contract a Virtual Data Protection Officer. So, Black Bottle Security is working directly with companies to ensure that they are fully GDPR compliant, and that means staying compliant!
Expertise, training and experience around GDPR compliance can be tough to find. The human resources that fulfill these requirements are costly and not usually affordable by small or medium sized companies.
Black Bottle brings the expertise of the industry to act as your Virtual DPO.
What role does our VDPO serve?
- We keep your entire team informed about what it means to be GDPR compliant — ensuring that all personal and sensitive data is identified and protected.
- We provide advice so that you know what assessments are necessary — ensuring that DPIAs (Data Protection Impact Assessments) are completed throughout all major changes in the organization.
- We educate employees and also have a comprehensive set of tools to deliver a Cybersecurity Employee Awareness Training Program.
- In the case of any privacy violation questions, we serve as your Point of Contact.
- If you are approached by a regulator, we understand law and policy to support your team.
Contact us today to learn more about our Virtual Data Protection Officer program and to speak to an expert today.